Special Characters Found Here
A native Californian based in San Diego, I’ve been a genealogist for over twenty years in search of my Eastern and Southern ancestors, as well as veterans from the Revolutionary War to WWII. This work has led me to help others in tracking their hard-to-find ancestors and stories. I offer a range of services from conducting full research projects, to locating documents, as well as coaching genealogy DIY’ers to their own victories over recalcitrant relatives.
- Certificate holder of the Boston University CPE Genealogical Research Program
- Scholarship recipient of the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG) to attend the 2019 Institute and course “Establishing Genealogical Proof with DNA”
- Consulting Genealogist for, and research volunteer in, the San Diego History Center Research Archives
- Trained in genealogical research using online, archival, and genetic testing sources
- Experienced in family and historic research, residential genealogy, forensics, reconnecting families and objects
- Member of the National Genealogical Society (NGS)
- Member of the Association of Professional Genealogists (APG)
- Member of the International Society of Genetic Genealogy (ISOGG)
As a certificate-holder of the Boston University CPE Genealogical Research Program, and member of the National Genealogical Society, and the Association of Professional Genealogists, I support and adhere to the American Professional Genealogist’s Code of Ethics and the Board for the Certification of Genealogists Genealogical Proof Standard.